外贸函电范例一般商业书信 篇一
标题:询价信范例
尊敬的先生/女士,
我是来自中国的一家贸易公司,专门从事家居用品的进出口业务。我们在互联网上了解到贵公司是一家知名的家居用品制造商,并对贵公司的产品表现出浓厚的兴趣。
为此,我们希望能获得贵公司最新的产品目录和价格列表。我们特别感兴趣的是贵公司的家居用品,如家具、餐具、厨房用具等。我们计划扩大我们的产品线,并希望能与贵公司建立长期的合作关系。
请您将最新的产品目录和价格列表发送至我们的邮箱,以便我们进行详细的研究和评估。如果可能的话,我们希望能够收到一些样品,以便我们能够更好地了解贵公司的产品质量和设计。
请在回信中提供有关以下问题的信息:
1. 产品目录和价格列表是否包含了最新的产品和价格?
2. 是否有关于样品的政策和程序?
3. 是否有关于支付方式和交货期限的特殊要求?
我们希望能够在收到您的回复后尽快与贵公司进行进一步的讨论。我们相信,通过我们的合作,我们将能够共同开拓更广阔的市场,并取得双方的共同发展。
谢谢您的耐心阅读,期待您的回复。
此致,
(您的名字)
(您的职位)
(您的公司名称)
(您的联系方式)
外贸函电范例一般商业书信 篇二
标题:订单确认函范例
尊敬的先生/女士,
感谢贵公司给予我们的订单。我们很高兴能与贵公司建立长期的合作关系,并为贵公司提供我们优质的产品和服务。
根据我们之前的沟通和协商,我们特此确认以下订单细节:
订单编号:[订单编号]
产品名称:[产品名称]
产品规格:[产品规格]
数量:[数量]
单价:[单价]
总价:[总价]
交货日期:[交货日期]
交货地点:[交货地点]
付款方式:[付款方式]
请您核对以上信息,并在确认无误后签署此函电,以便我们能够进一步处理您的订单。如果您对订单细节有任何修改或补充,请在收到此函电后及时与我们联系。
另外,我们希望能收到贵公司的付款计划和相关付款细节。根据我们之前的协议,我们将提供贵公司的发票,并在收到全额付款后安排货物的发货。
我们将尽最大的努力确保产品的质量和交货的准时。如有任何问题或疑虑,请随时与我们联系。
再次感谢您对我们公司的信任和支持。我们期待与您进行更多的合作,并共同实现双方的发展目标。
此致,
(您的名字)
(您的职位)
(您的公司名称)
(您的联系方式)
外贸函电范例一般商业书信 篇三
4. 确认确认
To confirm||Confirming||Confirmation
为确认
In Confirmation of
确认书
A letter of confirmation
关于上周本公司通过电话给您的报价, 我们特予以确认。
We confirm our call of last week respecting our offers to you.
兹确认我们5月3日所发函并告知您发来的货物已如期到达。
We confirm our respects of the 3rd May, and inform you that your consignment has duly arrived.
兹确认已收到"O"号轮船送来的货物, 现寄去550美元的支票一张。请查取。
I confirm the receipt of your shipment by m.s. "O", and now send you a cheque, valuing $550.
兹确认我上星期致您函, 请及早约定与我方代表面谈的日期。
Confirming our letter of last week, we ask you to appoint an early interview with our representative.
兹确认本公司6月11日的信, 同函附上50包的提单。请查收。
Confirming ours of the 11th June, we now hand you enclosed B/L for 50 packages.
兹确认昨天致您的信并欣告今天我们已给你们开出汇票。
We confirm our respects of yesterday, and have the pleasure to inform you that we have drawn this day on you.
兹确认您昨天向我们提出的订单。承惠顾非常欣慰。
We have much pleasure in confirming herewith the order which you kindly placed with us yesterday.
您对我公司所提订单, 请务必于明天下午三时前来电确认。
Kindly let us have confirmation of these orders by telegraph tomorrow by 3 p.m.
谨确认今日电报, 非常遗撼, 该工厂于昨夜被毁于火。
In confirmation of my cable today, I regret to state that the factory was completely destroyed by fire last night.
为确认今早电话中所订货物, 请寄来订货单。
Kindly give us an order sheet in confirmation of the message by telephone of this morning.
5. 愉快欣慰
我们欣慰地告知你们, 我们将于明日给银行寄去5张面额为500美元的债券。
We have the pleasure to inform you that we will forward by tomorrow's mail to the Bank five bonds of $500 each.
您昨日告知向上海发出25箱的信函我们已敬悉。
We have the pleasure to acknowledge your favour of yesterday advising 25 cases for Shanghai.
同函奉上有关文件。
We have the pleasure of enclosing herewith the documents.
谨送上50,000美元的支票一张。
We have pleasure in forwarding you a cheque for $50,000.
兹随信附去50包棉花的提单一张。
We have pleasure in enclosing herewith a Bill of Lading covering 50 bales of cotton.
祈注意 "B House" 是B大街10号。
We have pleasure to bring to your notice "B House" No. 10B Avenue.
我们愿向您提出下列订货: ……
We have much pleasure of placing the following order with you: ……
谨以此确认我今晨的口头订货。
I have much pleasure in confirming my verbal order of this morning.
我们高兴地通知您, 从伦敦给您发来的书和其它东西的邮包已经到达。
We take pleasure in informing you that a parcel containing books and others has arrived for you from London.
我们愿按每磅900美元接受您的订单。
We shall be pleased to enter your order at $900 per pound.
今愿提供玩具10箱每箱优惠价1000元。
I shall be pleased to supply you with 10 cases of toys at the low price of $1000 per box.
我们将乐意您参观本公司所出售的几种保险柜。
We shall be pleased to show you some of our safes.
我们欣慰的告知您, 去年度业务是最成功的一年。
we are glad to inform you that the past year has been a most successful one.
兹报告本市的S.公司情况。
We are glad to report on S. Co., of this cith.
敝人欣闻您已接受我的报价。
I an glad that you have accepted my offer.
如蒙告知所需印刷费用, 则不胜欣慰。
I Shall be glad if you will kindly give me a price for printing.
兹答复所询有关S.公司的情况。
We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. Company.
6. 附函附件
按照本函下列清单, 附上应兑现的汇票。
We enclose for realization drafts as per the list at foot.
请查收所开出的下列汇票。
Enclosed please find drafts drawn as follows:
今随信奉上由"静冈号"发往香港的货物提单两张。
Enclosed we hand you two Bills of Lading fo rthe goods, per m.s. "Shizuoka Maru" to Hongkong.
依照您的订单同函奉上80包羊毛的发票, 请查收。
Enclosed please find the invoice of 80 bales wool bought by your order.
随信附上50箱货物的发票, 请查收。
Enclosed you will find an invoice of 50 cases goods.
随信附上订单三张, 请立即安排。
Enclosed please find three orders for immediate attention.
随信附上贴邮票的信封一个, 静候回音。
A stamped envelope is enclosed for reply.
随函附上订单一张, 请填妥后并附来支票为荷。
An order form is enclosed. Fill it out and attach your check.
同函附上10箱货物共价5,000美元的发票一张。
Enclosed we hand you an invoice, $5,000, for 10 cases goods.
随信附上我西雅图公司以贵公司为抬头面额为100美元的汇票一张。
Enclosed we hand you a draft, $100, drawn on your goodselves by our seattle house