商务英语外贸英语信函常用句式解读 篇一
商务英语外贸英语信函是国际贸易中非常重要的沟通工具,准确、清晰的表达是成功进行商务交流的关键。本文将解读商务英语外贸英语信函中常用的句式,帮助读者提升写作能力。
1. 开头句式:
- I am writing to inquire about/confirm/express my interest in…
- I am writing on behalf of...
- I am writing with regard to...
这些句式常用于信函的开头,用于引入写信的目的。例如:I am writing to inquire about the price and delivery time of your products.
2. 表达请求:
- I would appreciate it if you could…
- Could you please…
- Would it be possible for you to…
这些句式常用于向对方提出请求。例如:I would appreciate it if you could provide us with a quotation for the products.
3. 表达建议:
- I would like to suggest that…
- It might be a good idea to…
- I would recommend that…
这些句式常用于提出建议。例如:I would like to suggest that we meet to discuss the details of the contract.
4. 表达感谢:
- Thank you for your prompt reply.
- I would like to express my gratitude for…
- I appreciate your assistance in this matter.
这些句式常用于表达感谢之情。例如:I would like to express my gratitude for the excellent service provided by your company.
5. 结尾句式:
- I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.
- Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.
这些句式常用于信函的结尾,用于表示期待对方的回复或提供进一步的帮助。例如:I look forward to hearing from you soon and hope to establish a long-term business relationship.
商务英语外贸英语信函常用句式解读 篇二
商务英语外贸英语信函是国际贸易中非常重要的沟通工具,准确、清晰地表达是成功进行商务交流的关键。本文将继续解读商务英语外贸英语信函中常用的句式,帮助读者提升写作能力。
1. 表达陈述:
- I am pleased to inform you that…
- I am writing to inform you that…
- I would like to inform you that…
这些句式常用于表达陈述。例如:I am pleased to inform you that the shipment has been successfully delivered.
2. 表达询问:
- Could you please provide me with more information regarding…
- I would like to know if…
这些句式常用于表达询问。例如:Could you please provide me with more information regarding the payment terms?
3. 表达提供帮助:
- If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.
- Please feel free to contact me if you need any further assistance.
- I would be happy to help you in any way I can.
这些句式常用于表达提供帮助之意。例如:Please feel free to contact me if you need any further assistance with the customs clearance.
4. 表达解释:
- I apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- Allow me to explain the situation.
- I would like to clarify…
这些句式常用于表达解释之意。例如:I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the delay in the delivery.
5. 表达祝愿:
- I wish you every success in your future endeavors.
- Best wishes for a prosperous business.
- I hope our cooperation will be successful.
这些句式常用于表达祝愿之情。例如:I wish you every success in your new business venture.
通过学习和应用这些常用句式,读者可以提高商务英语外贸英语信函的写作水平。准确、清晰地表达将有助于建立良好的商务关系并取得成功。
商务英语外贸英语信函常用句式解读 篇三
商务英语外贸英语信函常用句式解读
1.?This?model?of?typewriter?is?efficient?and?endurable?,?economical?and?practical?for?middle?school?students.?
此款打印机高效,耐用,经济特别适合与中学生使用。?
2.?The?computer?we?produced?is?characterized?by?its?high?quality,?compact-sized,?energy-saving?and?it’?also?easy-to-learn?and?easy-to-operate.?
我们生产的`电脑以高品质,结构紧凑,节能,学习操作简易而著称。?
3.They?are?not?only?as?low-priced?as?other?makers,?but?they?are?distinctly?superior?in?the?following?respects?.?
我们的产品不仅与同等产品一样价位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先进之处。?
4.?You?will?get?a?30%?increasing?production?upon?using?this?machine?and?also?it?allows?one?people?to?perform?the?task?of?three?people.?
使用这台机器可以使生产率提高30%,同样也可以使三个人所做的工作,由一个人就可以完成。?
5.?This?product?will?pay?its?own?way?in?a?year.?
此机器可以维持使用一年。?
6.This?machine?will?pay?back?your?investment?in?6?month.?
使用这台机器6个月就可收回投资成本。?
7.The?new?type?of?suitcase?card?designed?by?our?engineers?is?very?ingenious?and?practical.?
我们的工程师设计的包装物卡片精致而实用。?
8.This?kind?of?bicycle?can?be?folded?in?half?and?handy?to?carry?around?,especially?useful?during?traveling?and?traffic?jams.?
这款自行车可以折叠成一半那么大,便于手提,特别适用与旅行或交通拥挤时。?
9.The?maximum?speed?of?this?kin
d?of?variable?speed?bicycle?is?30?K/H?.?这款赛车速度最快可达30公里每小时。?
10.These?machines?have?few?breakdowns?and?easy?to?maintain?because?of?their?simple?
mechanical?structure.?
此机构设备结构简单,因此故障少,便于维护。?